- Registration last date - 30th April
Trekking to the two sources of the Ganga river - Gangotri and Satopanth glacier.
Rafting from Devprayag, the convergence of Alakhnanda and Bhagirath river to Rishikesh.
Visiting Tehri, the lost city under water.
- Dialogue exchange: Participants will have Dialogue exchange with common people, activists, academicians, policy makers, artists and many others working consciously on the Ganga River.
- Learning from each other: They will engage in meaningful interaction with schools and youth along the river basin. This will provide a platform for inter exchange of ideas.
- Exposure: They will be exposed to rural and urban culture.
- Sessions (on the self): They will run a campaign on ‘Deplastify Ganga’.
- The trip will be a total of 18 days